Dentistry For Children Junior Clinic presented by Birdie Ball
Join us Monday, March 22nd from 4-6 PM for complimentary hands on instruction and activities for ages 4-17 from Korn Ferry Tour professionals.
Space is extremely limited. To secure your spot, please download and complete the registration form below and email completed form to Gina Hunt, Gina.Hunt@LandingsClub.com.
SPECIFIC NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19 TO JUNIOR CLINIC PARTICIPANTS
The novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 is a great concern for us all. In particular, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) states that based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. More information about who may be at higher risk may be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-at-higher-risk.html. If you have any questions about whether you should participate in the Tournament’s Junior Clinic, please contact an appropriate health care provider.
The Tournament has undertaken a number of measures to help mitigate the risk transmission of COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses. Despite these measures to help mitigate the transmission of COVID-19, elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible.
Should you choose to participate in the Tournament’s Junior Clinic, you must follow all mitigation measures implemented by the Tournament with respect to COVID-19. In particular, you may be required to do the following:
• Submit to screening for symptoms of COVID-19, as identified by the CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html including temperature checks on a regular basis;
• Maintain social distancing (staying at least 6 feet – about 2 arms’ length – from other people) whenever possible;
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using a hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol including the hand sanitizer provided by the Tournament as often as possible;
• Wear personal protective equipment such as facecloths or masks that meet CDC guidelines such as those that may be provided to you by the Tournament in such circumstances when directed by the Tournament; and
• Use sanitizing and disinfecting wipes provided by the Tournament as directed by the Tournament.
Further information about the requirements for the Tournament’s Junior Clinic may be provided prior to play.
We understand circumstances may impact your ability to participate as the Tournament’s Junior Clinic approaches. For instance, if you are ill or are subject to self-quarantine or self-isolation based upon CDC guidelines, state or local government recommendations or requirements, or your physician, please let us know as soon as possible. We want to ensure you are taking all appropriate precautions for your own health and welfare as well as the health and welfare of the other participants.
We know that you share the concern for the safety of all participants at the Tournament’s Junior Clinic. Working together, we are confident we can make this event a success for you, the other players, and for the local community.